- Recommended ages between 18-24 by start of classes.
- FERPA Waiver
- Official high school transcript showing date of graduation and minimum GPA of 2.0* from an accredited public or private high school, home school, or proof of high school equivalency (GED).
- Applicants must submit scores from either the ACT (American College Test) or SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) taken within the last 5 years. The minimum composite ACT / SAT scores are:
- ACT – 19+
- SAT I (January 2016 and earlier) – 1350+ (CR+M+W)
- SAT R (March 2016 and later) – 980+ (ERW + M)
- ACT code: 4182, SAT code: 6669
(If 21 hours of accredited general education credit is transferred into Valor, then a high school transcript and test scores will not be required.)
- Official transcripts from each college attended.
*Students who do not meet the minimum academic requirements may be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis as determined by the Admissions Committee.